The Abundant Life Blog
|Posted by email@example.com on January 2, 2015 at 7:05 AM|
It's a New Year and across the country gyms are filled to capacity, houses are being cleaned out, and new habits are being taken for a test drive. We have a tendency to forget all this stuff fairly quickly. Let's not let that happen this year. Let's make 2015 different. There are lots of reasons we are not able to consistently stick with our resolutions. Perhaps some of these resonate with you.
- Poorly designed, unrealistic goals.
- Improper or inadequate preparation.
- Lack of internal motiation.
- Other things come up and take priority
- Lack of funds to complete goals.
- Lack of support or accountability.